Whether this is your first quilt or your 101st, we will work with you to create a design plan that will compliment your quilt.
Your quilt will be quilted on a computerized Innova 26 using high quality, high performance, professional grade thread by Glide. We do not use variegated thread.
- Standard density Overall or Edge-to-Edge designs form a simple all-over meander to themed motifs starting at $.025 per square inch with a $50 minimum fee.
- $.03 for high density quilting.
Example: Lap Quilt 60” x 72”
60” x 72” = 4,320 total square inches4,320 x .025 = $108
Included in the Price: Thread from Glide.
Yes, I want a quilt quote. What do I do next?
Call 402-489-1067 or stop in!
Terms & prices subject to change without notice.
We specialize in edge-to-edge machine quilting using a computerized Innova 26.
We thank you for the opportunity to complete your work of art!
To assure a quality finished product and minimize your cost, please follow these basic guidelines.
- NO Rhinestones, buttons, beads or any thick embellishments on quilt top!
- Press all seams flat and trim threads from your quilt top.
- $10 fee if minor repairs are required.
- Make sure the quilt is pressed and lays flat to prevent puckering ($10 fee if additional pressing is needed).
- Square-up and trim quilt top to its final size—measuring the same amount in 3 places in both directions.
- Clearly mark the top of your quilt top.
- Remove all selvages from any seams in the backing fabric. We are no longer accepting batik fabrics for backings.
- Measure and press backing fabric—It should measure 13 inches longer and 8 inches wider than your quilt top (5” larger on top, 8" larger on bottom and 4” wider on both sides).
- You may piece your back, but we cannot guarantee it will be centered.
- We prefer Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 batting. You may substitute with your own batting, but we reserve the right to refuse any batting that is of lesser quality. We have 4 more types of batting in stock. We don't accept polyester batting. Batting needs to be the same size as your backing.
- Quilters Dream—100% Cotton in both Select and Request,
- Tuscany—80% Cotton/20% Wool (great batting that doesn’t leave a crease when folded)
- Pellon Quilters Touch—80% Cotton/20% Poly